The Darlac ‘Expert’ range of garden tools are constructed from the finest materials symbolizing Superior quality at affordable prices. A top of the range ergonomically designed pruner of exceptional quality, which unlike most secateurs with a large cut capacity, has a slim profile offering immense comfort, even for small hands.
The blades are made from SK5 High carbon steel titanium coated blade for extra strength and smoother cutting, which achieves an ideal balance between blade toughness with superior edge holding ability.
Drop forged anodized aluminium body ensures this lightweight pruner has immense strength and durability. Unlike cast aluminium the advantage of drop forging it, is that it improves the strength of the metal by aligning and stretching the grain structure within the aluminium.
The Extra deep sap groove on the counter blade creates minimal friction between the blade and counter blade and also ensures that less sap finds its way in to the working parts of the tool.
The two position opening locking catch is perfect for large or small hands.
Felco quality, Darlac Prices…
- 25mm Cut Capacity
- Anodized aluminium drop forged handles offer lightweight, strength and durability
- Slim profile ergonomic handle
- SK5 High carbon steel titanium coated blade for extra strength and smoother cutting – Replaceable
- The two position opening locking catch is perfect for large or small hands.
- Spring – Replaceable
- Superior Quality Components
- Extra deep sap grove
- Wire Cutting Notch
- Shock Absorber reduces wrist fatigue
Cut capacity:- 25mm
- Model: DP1038
- Manufactured by: Darlac Tools