- Extra Slim profile.
- Blade Length Approx. 45mm.
- High Carbon Steel blades.
- Hollowed Blade to reduce friction.
- Blunt Nosed to avoid damaging fruit
- Soft, non-slip coating for comfort and safety.
- Perfect for deadheading, flower arranging, snipping herbs and trimming houseplants
- Replacement parts available (not included)
Overall length 185cm.
Slim profile handles and blades for collecting / thinning grapes or where dense growth needs reducing. These handy scissors are a great addition to the flower arrangers kit, also good for Bonsai and other delicate pruning tasks.
The High Carbon Steel blades are hollowed to reduce friction and allow the sap to clear as you cut. Easily sharpened using Darlac’s award winning fine grade Diamond Sharpeners. The slim handles provide a soft, non-slip coating for comfort and safety , with a simple closing loop at the bottom. A vey popular product
Perfect for deadheading, flower arranging, snipping herbs and trimming houseplants.
- Model: DP926
- Manufactured by: Darlac Tools