– Eco friendly bamboo handle.
– 100% sustainable source.
– Bamboo has the tensile strength of steel.
– Great strength and durability.
– Stainless steel head.
– Rust resistant
For use in cultivated soil. A versatile tool with five diverse application
– Forked end for lifting weeds.
– Honed edge for easing plants out of pots.
– Saw edge to cut through small roots.
– String cutting notch and Compost Bag cutter.
– Depth Gauge.
Eco friendly bamboo handle & stainless steel head. This beautifully finished tool goes through many processes to create a product that is not only aesthetically pleasing, it encompasses great strength and durability to. The stainless steel head is hand welded and treated, to assume the appearance of old steel and to still retain the rust resistant qualities of traditional looking stainless steel.
Soil adhesion is greatly reduced aiding the same rustic beauty of tools from a bygone era.
Bamboo is a 100% sustainable source replenishing itself within 36 months. It is comparable to the tensile strength of steel, yet the finish is akin to traditional ash