– Length 790mm.
– Cut Capacity 50mm.
– Weight 1.59kg.
– 5mm Thick Blade, coated for Rust Resistance and Low Friction.
– Separated Anvil for greater grip when cutting.
– Rust resistant chrome plated steel head.
– Rack and Pinion mechanism to cut thick branches.
– Non Slip Cushioned Grips.
– Oval Alloy Handles.
– Heavy Duty Geared Lopper.
– Replaceable Parts are available (not included).
The rack and pinion system offers amazing benefits in ease of use.
For max cut move the handle apart 180 degrees, place over branch and bring the handles together.
Huge mechanical force from the advanced heavy duty rack and pinion provides a geared action to offer more power, with less effort and sever branches up to an astounding 50mm with ease.
Chrome plated steel head for rust resistance and lightweight aluminium handles with oval ribbed profile for strength.