• Automatic garden timer with 2 hours watering time.
• No batteries needed (Similar to a Kitchen egg timer).
• Allows manual watering.
• Ergonomic dial design.
• Use with standard 12mm fittings
• Helps get your garden the water it needs, when it needs it
• Simple to install.
• Time saving & easy to use.
• Fits directly on to a 3/4″ British Standard Pipe / Tap.
• 12 Month Guarantee.
The Darlac Two Hour Water Timer is an automatic watering system that provides up to two hours watering time, leaving you more time for other daily tasks both in and outside the garden. The Darlac water timer doesn’t require batteries (Similar to a Kitchen egg timer) and features an ergonomic dial design for easy use. Simply turn the dial to the desired watering period required and the timer starts straight away for the desired length of time selected. It also allows for manual watering without having to go through the effort of detaching the timer.
Darlac advise the following precautions be taken for this product. The precautions are in general common sense, for example all brass and plastic fittings are susceptible to frost and should therefore never be left attached to a water supply in freezing weather conditions.
- Tugging connected hosepipes places added
- Always disconnect from tap prior to freezing weather.
- pressure on tap.